Getting bed bugs in the house is not a big deal at all. The big deal is in getting them removed permanently! These small little creatures don’t leave your premises so easily as they infest the entire property in no time. Even if they leave, they leave their eggs behind to reproduce and come to life once again.
You don’t want these bed bugs to stay there forever. Obviously, who would want that but if the professionals are trying hard to get them out of your house, then don’t make them come back again by the following stupid practices.
9 Things Not To Do During Pest Extermination
- There is no need to throw off your old furniture as it can be treated for further use. Your cupboards, furniture and all other stuff can be re-used unless told by the pest officer to throw away.
- If you bring in new furniture thinking that the new furniture will be pest free for future, then you are probably fooling yourself. There are chances that the area you are going to use for the furniture will be infested in the first place itself.
- There is no need to move out of your bedroom and sleep in the next one as you might carry all the bed bugs from the bed room to the new room.
- Finding a new location after moving out is not a great option as your belongings get equally affected during the infestation. So, its best not to pack your bags.
- This is not a D-I-Y job and should be carried out by professionals only. Even for well trained guys, treating indoor infestation is a tough task and one should leave it to the experts only!
- Outdoor pest control chemicals should not be used indoors as they both have different usage labels. Using more than the mentioned label will result in promoting health diseases and even lead to death!
- Using alcohol or any other flammable material is not a good option as it can lead to a house fire, making things even more worse for you. Also, avoid using garden chemicals too!
- Using bug bombs is not recommended at all since they have hardly any affect on them. Moreover, they move the bugs to such places from where getting them out becomes very difficult, leading to waste of time and money.
- It is recommended to have regular inspection for an early detection as a delay in treating these little monsters will make it more difficult to get rid of them.
Get Some Professional Help!
Niagara Bed Bugs understands that getting bed bugs out of the home permanently is not an easy thing for the home owners. We are the favorites when it comes to choosing the best pest control company.
This is because we have successfully pulled up the bed bugs permanently from our customer’s property and till date we haven’t received a single complaint! Call us to know more about our services or to book an appointment!